Happiness Dress | Grey Green
SELECT YOUR FABRIC
- Top made from our London Single crepe material, fitted and comfortable, elbow sleeves with a round neck
- Paired with the pleated skirt in our premium fabric, falling just below the knees with pockets.
We are all unique, and that is what makes us beautiful, however, some of us find that off-the-rack garments are often poor fitting or uncomfortable, or simply just never quite right for our body shape. READ MORE
Our premium fabric is a double-bonded crepe.
- Karen Gee garments should be dry-cleaned only unless specified otherwise.
- Karen Gee garments use the highest grade invisible zips to ensure the flawlessness of the garment. Please treat as a normal zip, do not force or handle roughly.
- The garment should be firm, not tight.
- All shoulder pads are removable for your convenience.
- Multi-colour panelled garments should be dry-cleaned only.
- Leather is to be gently sponged on the outside
All garments are produced with care labels and wash instructions. We will not take responsibility for colours running where the care instructions were not adhered to by the customer.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STANDARD SIZE, CUSTOMISED AND BESPOKE?
At Karen Gee, we use a block for our standard sizes. Customised refers to a block being able to be customised to your specific measurements. You may be tall, short, narrow shoulders, long/short waisted – this is the option to choose if you wish to customise a style to your specific measurements.
CAN I CHANGE THE DESIGN OF AN EXISTING STYLE?
Yes, and very popular with all customers of Karen Gee. This would fall under a custom KG Garment. We would gather all of your Measurements, and implement these measurements into your unique Karen Gee selection.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PRODUCE AND WHAT IS THE TIMING?
We have a five week turnaround for all standard and customised garments. Bespoke – depending on the design may take a little longer, but we will always work in with you and your timeline.
WHAT IS THE PREMIUM FABRIC?
The Premium fabric, has been uniquely and exclusively been created for our Brand. After many years of trialling fabrics, and working with thousands of KG Customers, we ended up developing a fabric that works with all body types. A slight two way stretch for comfort, and the fabric is flattering to every female form.
WHAT IF I AM NOT CONFIDENT TAKING MY MEASUREMENTS?
We are here to guide you at any time. A video call can be organised with the team, and they will guide you through the process. You can also go to your local tailor to have the
specific measurements taken.
DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS?
Unfortuantely, we do not offer refunds. All Karen Gee garments are produced as they are ordered. We have very strict guidelines in place to ensure your garment is to what you ordered, and that they are perfect.