Terms and Conditions
TRY-ON SAMPLE DRESS
- Try-On dresses are due for return no later than 4 days from time of delivery.
- The location and time of delivery can be tracked via the tracking numbers provided by the carrier.
- Try-On dresses must be posted before the fourth day in the return Express Post satchel provided by KARENGEE (unless otherwise agreed) or returned to our Sydney showroom in person on the fourth day.
- Customers are expected to notify KARENGEE urgently if there is a delay in returning the item.
- Late returns attract a Late fee of 25% of the Try-On dress price per day that the return is late. Late fees will be charged to the credit card details that the customer provided at the time of booking
- If the customer has not returned the rental item(s) within 15 days after the return date, KARENGEE will consider the Try-On dress(s) as non-returned and will charge the customer’s credit card 100% of the retail value in addition to the Try-On fee that the customer has already paid.
Damage or Loss
- We expect our customers to use the Try-On service to ensure sizing and fit, and not as a “for-hire” garment. As such we take great care in ensuring that our Try-On garments are professionally dry-cleaned and in perfect condition for each customer. On return of the Try-On dress we will assess the garment for any damage or staining.
- If the Try-On dress is returned with any damage, staining or other signs of significant wear, the customer will be liable to pay for repair or replacement of the garment, up to 100% of the retail value in addition to the Try-On fee that the customer has already paid.
- If the garment is lost or stolen the customer will be liable to pay for a replacement of the garment, up to 100% of the retail value in addition to the Try-On fee that the customer has already paid.
For all queries and assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org