The Knowing Dress has a unique neckline with a detailed top-stitch. The forward-facing pleats give great movement to this classic design. A go-to corporate dress!
We are all unique, and that is what makes us beautiful, however, some of us find that off-the-rack garments are often poor fitting or uncomfortable, or simply just never quite right for our body shape. READ MORE
Our premium fabric is a double-bonded crepe.
- Karen Gee garments should be dry-cleaned only unless specified otherwise.
- Karen Gee garments use the highest grade invisible zips to ensure the flawlessness of the garment. Please treat as a normal zip, do not force or handle roughly.
- The garment should be firm, not tight.
- All shoulder pads are removable for your convenience.
- Multi-colour panelled garments should be dry-cleaned only.
- Leather is to be gently sponged on the outside
All garments are produced with care labels and wash instructions. We will not take responsibility for colours running where the care instructions were not adhered to by the customer.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STANDARD SIZE, CUSTOMISED AND BESPOKE?
CAN I CHANGE THE DESIGN OF AN EXISTING STYLE?
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PRODUCE AND WHAT IS THE TIMING?
WHAT IS THE PREMIUM FABRIC?
WHAT IF I AM NOT CONFIDENT TAKING MY MEASUREMENTS?
specific measurements taken.
DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS?